The pioneers and clinical experts in the field of soft tissue management around natural teeth and dental implants will answer all questions you have involving diagnosing mucogingival problems, thin versus thick biotype, palatal strip grafts versus connective tissue grafts versus soft tissue substitutes, split-thickness versus full thickness flaps and suturing techniques and materials.
In this live and recorded web-based Master Class, we will also cover periodontal principles for root coverage and increase of keratinization, implant site development with soft tissue grafts and substitutes, treatment of soft tissue complications and deficiencies and patient management before and after surgical soft tissue procedures.
This promises to be an exciting online learning experience to master soft tissue management with some of the global experts in the field.
- LIVE OFFICE HOUR and Q&A | Jovanovic & Euwe – RECORDED Tue, May 5, 2020
- LIVE OFFICE HOUR and Q&A | Jovanovic & Euwe – RECORDED Tue, May 12, 2020
- LIVE OFFICE HOUR and Q&A | Jovanovic – RECORDED Tue, May 19, 2020
- Soft Tissue Esthetics & Health – 10 Key Factors in Soft Tissue Management | Dr Sascha Jovanovic
- Decision Making in Plastic Esthetic Periodontal Surgery | Dr Giulio Rasperini
- Soft Tissue Management Around Implants – Transferring the Ideal Soft Tissue Architecture to the Lab | Dr Giacomo Fabbri
- Soft Tissue Grafting for Implant Complications in the Esthetic Zone | Dr Paul Lin
- Predictable Soft Tissue Grafting for Esthetics in Thin Periodontium | Dr Paul Lin
- The Art and Science of Surgical Crown Lengthening | Dr Barry Wagenberg
- Clinical Concepts in Regenerative Periodontal Therapy | Dr Giulio Rasperini
- CLINICAL VIDEO Root Coverage – Deep Single Recession | Dr Robert da Silva
- CLINICAL VIDEO Tunneling Procedure & Connective Tissue Grafting | Dr Francesco Mintrone
- Soft Tissue Management and Esthetic Failure Around Osteointegrated Implants | Dr Giovanni Zucchelli
- Paradigm Shift – Soft Tissue Concept | Dr Iñaki Gamborena
- CLINICAL VIDEO Esthetic Implant Placement with Simultaneous GBR and Soft Tissue Graft to Treat a Partially Failed Previous Bone Graft | Jovanovic
- CLINICAL VIDEO Free Gingival Harvest and Uncovering of Two Anterior Implants with Immediate Temporization | Jovanovic
- CLINICAL VIDEO Staged Horizontal GBR and Soft Tissue Augmentation for Anterior Single Tooth Implant Therapy | Jovanovic Sample Lesson
- Peri-implantitis – Etiology, Risk Factors, Treatment Options, Prevention | Dr Eric Rompen
- LIVE LECTURE & PLANNING SESSION and Q&A | Dr Sascha A Jovanovic – RECORDED Tue, May 26, 2020
20 Videos - 7.6 GB