Textbook of Operative Dentistry, 4th Edition covers all the topics required in field of restorative dentistry along with latest techniques and updates needed for undergraduates (UG), postgraduate (PG) students and general practitioners. The text covers all syllabus prescribed by Dental Council of India and other foreign universities.
- Includes important topics like smile designing in operative dentistry, recent advances in glass ionomers, composites, and ceramics.
- Incorporates more than 1,500 clinical photographs and line diagrams for easy understanding and grasping of the subject.
- Includes viva questions at the end of each chapter for students preparing for clinical examinations.
- Includes questions asked in various universities for self-evaluation.
- Standout boxes, flowcharts, tables for making operative dentistry interesting and easy.
- Includes synopsis of topics related to restorative dentistry for quick recall of the values and their significance.
|Author(s): Nisha Garg - Amit Garg
English | 2020 | ISBN: 9789389587586 | 470 pages | PDF | 138 MB