A curriculum-based, comprehensive, well-illustrated global standard textbook is in its fifth edition. It has been restructured in a manner that both students as well as practitioners can be benefitted by using comprehensive, clinically relevant information, keeping in mind the current updates and curriculum. Necessary care has been taken to maintain the basic format, as it has previously been so well received. At the same time, in-depth latest knowledge is incorporated for the benefit of readers.
- Extensive and precise coverage of the subject of oral and maxillofacial surgery, following the syllabi of universities of India and Asia
- New, updated edition has 19 sections and 55 chapters with in-depth surgical guidelines for minor and major oral and maxillofacial procedures.
- Three chapters, Rational Pharmacotherapy in Dentistry, Medicolegal Consideration in Maxillofacial Surgery and Recent Advances have been added
- This updated edition has incorporated latest research, technological advances, and innovations in this subject.
- Comprehensive latest references are added in each chapter for additional information.
- A treasure of around 2500 clinical pictures of actual surgeries performed by author as well as detailed tables, line diagrams and algorithms, radiographs for ease of understanding.
- Several eminent well-known teachers from various reputed institutes have also collaborated and contributed certain chapters and clinical cases of importance.
- Video Content available at Online at emedicine360.com
|Author(s): Neelima Anil Malik|
English | 2021 | ISBN: 9789352705788 | 1282 pages | PDF | 139 MB