Introduced in 1913, the monthly The Journal of the American Dental Association is the nation’s premier dental journal – a reliable, peer-reviewed source of information on dentistry and dental science.
What Does JADA Have to Offer?
Today’s JADA offers a wide range of information for ADA-member dentists and its other readers around the world:
- peer-reviewed research on current and developing topics in dentistry;
- clinical information in such areas as biomaterials, pharmacology, and cosmetic and esthetic dentistry as well as general dental practice;
- reports on the increasingly important relationship between dental health and overall health;
- news and views on the issues of the day;
- explorations of practice building and legal topics;
- a continuing education program.
Best-Read Dental Journal
Judging from the feedback received, The Journal is meeting the needs of its readers. Yearly independent readership studies consistently rank JADA as the nation’s best-read dental journal. And ADA members rank it among the most important benefits of Association membership.
Journal Archive (2007 – 2021)
Full Issues 138 – 152