The ADA Practical Guide to Dental Letters: Write, Blog and Email Your Way to Success is a compilation of professionally written letters that can be customized and adapted to your needs – whatever they may be. Updated to reflect the many ways in which we communicate, Dental Letters now offers sample content for news releases, blog posts, emails, Facebook and Twitter accounts, website content, and text messages, in addition to traditional letters.
Professionally written in simple language, letters are about one page in length. Examples of how to adapt letters for a variety of uses are shown throughout the book. Book comes with a CD-ROM of letters in Microsoft Word format for easy personalization.
- Insurance letters explaining how insurance works, UCR, and coordination of benefits
- Past due notices – 30, 60 and 90 days
- Letters for hiring and terminating employees
- Vendor letters, including a business associate (HIPAA) letter
- Patient dismissal letter
- Welcome letters for adults and children
- Patient education letters and handouts, featuring topics such as sealants, wisdom teeth and x-ray safety
- Treatment letters emergency, interrupted and post-treatment
- Marketing and promotional letters
- Dental condition letters for diabetes, stress, cancer and many more
- Patient forms to use every day in your office
English | 2013 | ISBN: 978098607956 | 294 pages | PDF | 8 MB