This updated 4th Edition of Jill Gehrig’s highly visual, step-by-step guide takes dental hygienists-in-training through the process of patient assessment, emphasizing both the actual physical assessment and the human interaction involved.
The 4th Edition includes four chapters on communication (including an all-new motivational interviewing chapter), as well as unique Human Element sections that include real-life experiences shared by patients, students, and clinicians.
Enhanced by case studies, student learning aids, videos, and a new audio glossary, Patient Assessment Tutorials provides students with everything they need to succeed in the course and their future careers as dental hygienists.
- An all-new motivational interviewing chapter
- New coverage on communicating with patients with special needs
- Online student resources
- A new Audio Glossary
- Module Overviews and Outlineswith Learning Objectives
- Peak Procedures
- Ready References
- The Human Element
- Progressive Case Studies
- Skill Checks
- Key Terminology
- Comprehensive Patient Case Studies i
- Detailed, full-color illustrations and photographs
English | 2018 | ISBN: 9781496335005 | 745 pages | PDF | 55 MB