From basic science and fundamental procedures to the latest advanced techniques in reconstructive, esthetic, and implant therapy, Newman and Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology, 13th Edition is the resource you can count on to help master the most current information and techniques in periodontology. Full color photos, illustrations, radiographs and videos show you how to perform periodontal procedures, while renowned experts from across the globe explain the evidence supporting each treatment and lend their knowledge on how to best manage the outcomes. Access to the Expert Consult website provides fully-searchable online chapters and unique case-based clinical scenarios that mimic the new format of credentialing exams. The Expert Consult platform also includes a wealth of resources to enhance understanding, such as: a periodontal pathology atlas, virtual microscope, animations, case reports, videos, audio slides, review questions, reference lists, and much more. It’s the perfect resource for dental students, periodontal residents, and clinicians alike!
- UNIQUE! Expert Consult platform offers a versatile print and digital resources that help bring text information to life.
- UNIQUE! Bonus content on Expert Consult includes multiple-choice self-assessment questions with instant feedback, chapter review PowerPoint slides, videos clips, case studies, and more.
- UNIQUE! Periodontal Pathology Atlas contains the most comprehensive collection of cases found anywhere.
- Full-color photos and anatomical drawings clearly demonstrate core concepts and reinforce important principles.
- UNIQUE! Chapter opener boxes in the print book alert readers when more comprehensive coverage of topics is available in the online version of the text.
|Author(s): Michael Newman - Henry Takei - Fermin Carranza|
English | 2019 | ISBN: 9780323523004 | 1991 pages | PDF | 288 MB