Mosby’s Textbook of Dental Nursing is a brand new comprehensive learning resource which contains everything a dental nurse needs to know to perform safely and effectively in the clinical environment. Prepared by leading authorities in the field, this book is ideal for candidates sitting the National Diploma in Dental Nursing or City and Guilds qualifications in Dental Nursing, as well as serving as a ready reference for fully qualified dental nurses and therapists in the hospital, community or general practice setting.
• Designed specifically for pre-registration dental nurses
• Prepared by authors of international renown
• Ideal for the National Diploma in Dental Nursing as well as City and Guilds qualifications
• An easy-to-read format to aid learning
• Over 150 illustrations and photographs bringing the subject to life!
• ‘Terms to learn’ boxes providing useful word definitions on the spot
• ‘Key points’ boxes highlighting core messages to be remembered
• ‘Identify and learn’ boxes to help you transfer your knowledge into the workplace
• Completely up-to-date with links to relevant websites
|Author(s): Mary Miller; Crispian Scully|
English | 2015 | ISBN: 9780702062377 | 460 pages | PDF | 42 MB