Management of Complications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2nd Edition, presents clear and consistent guidance on all aspects of both common and less common, minor and major complications encountered in oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS) practice. In-depth chapters provide thorough descriptions of each complication and recommend treatment strategies for associated complications of anesthesia, implant surgery, maxillofacial trauma, and more, using easy to read algorithms.
Fully revised and expanded, the Second Edition incorporates the most current evidence and advances in the specialty, including implementation of virtual surgical planning for orthognathic and reconstructive surgery. Nine entirely new chapters address complications in minimally invasive cosmetic surgery, lip cancer, dermatopathology and skin cancer, microneurosurgery for trigeminal nerve injuries, transoral robotic surgery (TORS), sialoendoscopy complications, perioperative navigation for dental implants, head and neck radiotherapy, and ambulatory anesthesia in pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Provides a systematic, easy-to-read approach to complication prevention, recognition, and management
- Covers most potential complications, ranging from the routine to the complex
- Features more than 500 high-quality clinical images demonstrating all concepts discussed in the text
- Includes keywords, tables, learning objectives, and further readings in each chapter
- Includes treatment algorithms to guide clinical decision-making
- Edited by prominent oral and maxillofacial surgeons with contributions by leading experts in their respective areas
True PDF & Epub
|Author(s): Yoshiki Oshida|
English | 2022 | e-ISBN: 9781119710738 | 544 pages | PDF & Epub | 103 MB