Interpretation Basics of Cone Beam Computed Tomography, Second Edition is a practical identification guide for interpreting CBCT findings in dental practice. Offering multiple high-quality images for each example provided, this easy-to-use guide is designed for those new to CBCT scans as well as more experienced practitioners in need of a reference tool of normal anatomy, common anatomical variants, and incidental findings.
Extensively revised throughout, the Second Edition features a brand-new chapter on findings of the maxilla and mandible, and additional incidental findings and common anatomical variants. Every chapter in the book now includes sections covering anatomic variations, developmental anomalies, pathosis, and other considerations. All information has been carefully reviewed and updated to incorporate recent research in the field and reflect newer guidelines from various specialty organizations. This new edition:
- Enables rapid reference to common CBCT findings, with multiple images for each finding
- Features a streamlined framework that makes relevant information easier to find and apply in dental practice
- Offers hundreds of new images to aid in correctly identifying findings
- Contains new and updated content, including expanded coverage of CBCT and implants
- Provides sample reports and explains how they are used in day-to-day clinical practice
Interpretation Basics of Cone Beam Computed Tomography, Second Edition remains a must-have resource for all dental practitioner and specialists who use CBCT, dental students in radiology interpretation courses, and residents beginning to use CBCT in their specialty.
e-Book ISBN: 9781119685852
|Author(s): Shawneen M. Gonzalez|
English | 2021 | ISBN: 9781119685845 | 243 pages | PDF | 347 MB