Assess and manage occlusion problems with confidence! Functional Occlusion in Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics provides a full-color, comprehensive guide to occlusion, with coverage ranging from an explanation of biological principles to treatment planning and clinical procedures. An easy-to-understand approach advances your skills with the latest evidence-based clinical research, and reinforces knowledge with chapter synopses, key points boxes, and abundant references. To support the book’s content, a companion website includes three video clips: condyle movements within the glenoid fossa, relationship between condylar translation and rotation, and movement of the condyle–disc assembly recorded by MRI. Edited by internationally renowned prosthodontics experts Iven Klineberg and Steven Eckert, this reference will help you treat occlusion conditions and TMJ disorders safely and effectively.
- An easy-to-read, easy-access format presents the newest evidence-based clinical research on occlusion.
- A companion website supports the book with three video clips: condyle movements within the glenoid fossa, relationship between condylar translation and rotation, and movement of the condyle–disc assembly recorded by MRI.
- ~Nearly 300 full-color photographs and illustrations depict occlusal conditions, principles, and treatment.
- A world-renowned team of expert contributors offers practical insights gained from years of clinical research and experience.
- Summary tables, key points boxes, and helpful hints and tips make it easier to assess and manage occlusal issues and TMJ problems.
|Author(s): Iven Klineberg - Steven Eckert|
English | 2016 | ISBN: 9780723438090 | 284 pages | PDF | 23 MB