Digital Dentistry: A Step-by-Step Guide and Case Atlas provides basic information on the use of digital resources to find a diagnosis, create a treatment plan, and execute that strategy within different dental specialisms.
This manual includes the science behind all procedures that use digital technology and provides a clinical step-by-step guide toward the use of these developments for every dental specialty area. Users will find a wide range of areas covered, from prosthodontics, restorative dentistry, and endodontics to oral and maxillofacial surgery and public health. This book also includes:
- A guide to all current basic digital imaging and CAD-CAM procedures, with an emphasis on the most popular systems and software programs.
- An atlas of multidisciplinary cases that were treated with digital dentistry, from diagnosis and treatment planning to execution and follow-up, in order of complexity
- Assessment of the scientific basis for using digital dentistry in each category
- A presentation of clinical cases to support the use of digital methodologies in all relevant scenarios
- An exploration of the role of digital dentistry in dental public health, preventive dentistry, and dental education
Ideal for dental clinicians—general practitioners and specialists—as well as all other dental professionals, such as dental technologists, dental hygienists, and dental students, Digital Dentistry: A Step-by-Step Guide and Case Atlas is an essential tool and reference work to help dental practitioners streamline and update their practice with the most up-to-date technologies.
|Author(s): Arthur R. G. Cortes|
English | 2022 | e-ISBN: 9781119852001 | 401 pages | PDF | 712 MB