With detailed, expert guidance on each essential topic, Plastic Surgery: Principles and Practice offers single-volume convenience without sacrificing complete coverage of this multi-faceted field. Written by global leading authorities, it provides concise, easy-to-follow instruction with the clinical details and supportive data needed to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Offers thorough coverage of facelift procedures, rhinoplasty, otoplasty and more, along with clinical pearls from masters in the field.
- Features hundreds of high-quality images including anatomical line art, case photos, and procedural operative photos.
- Includes a superb selection of procedural videos of global experts performing key techniques within operating room and close-up clinical pearls.
- An ideal resource for residents, fellows, and practitioners in plastic surgery, as well as those in otolaryngology, vascular surgery, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
e-Book ISBN: 9780323653824
Videos size: 4.66 Gb - PDF 332 MB
|Author(s): Rostam Farhadieh - Neil Bulstrode|
English | 2022 | ISBN: 9780323653817 | 1163 pages | PDF & Videos | 5 GB