Providing safe, fast, and efficient incision with an improved field of vision, radiosurgery is one of the most important and versatile instruments in modern dentistry. Here, in this best-selling, step-by-step guide to the safe practice of a wide variety of clinical procedures, Sherman builds upon the phenomenal success of previous editions, updating technical aspects of the subject that have moved on since the last edition. With a particular focus upon new instruments and machines, as well as cases of use with implants, this third edition is an indispensable guide for all clinicians in practice.
Table of Contents
- Principles and theory of radiosurgery.
- Waveform types and properties.
- Electrodes. Safety and precautions.
- Radiosurgical instruments.
- Postoperative dressings.
- Radiosurgical techniques.
- Laboratory exercise.
- Patient education and marketing.
|Author(s): Jeffrey A. Sherman|
English | 2019 | ISBN: 9781841844619 | 212 pages | PDF | 754 MB